The Como collection has a contemporary Italian design, with a subtle Japanese influence. You can mix and match different colours to create a unique statement piece that is individual to you.
Como 2 Drawer Bedside Table. H54cm.
The Como collection is inspired by a traditional Japanese system of construction. The units are stacked on top of each other to create an overlapping effect that forms a beautiful and unique design.
High quality materials along with handmade furniture production techniques ensure a well designed, high quality piece of furniture.
The Como range is available in a wide range of colours and finishes. The plinth and top can be made in a different colour or finish to the rest of the unit. You can even choose each row of drawer/door in any colour. Part of the Como furniture collection.
- A luxury bedside table, designed for optimum storage
- Available in a wide range or matt, gloss or wood veneers
- Soft closing mechanism
- 2 depth options (along with bespoke sizes on request)
- Many height & length options available (along with bespoke sizes on request)
- Extremely high quality piece
- Available fully assembled separate modules
- Bespoke options available on request
- Part of the Como Furniture Collection
Length: 45, 60, 90cmOPTIONS
Depth: 45, 55cm
Lead Times: usually 8-10 weeks (please see current lead time below)
Assembly & Installation:
- Our standard white glove delivery service includes assembly of your furniture in the room of your choice & removal of packaing materials.
- We install heavier items with 4 up to 10 men.
- If a crane is needed we can also arrange this.
- We do not wall hang items such as mirrors or complex installations.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday with a 3 hour timeslot.
Please contact us for a delivery quote.
- We will need to know about access through your property when you place an order.
- As the furniture is bespoke we can manufacture based on your access.
- If access is tight we can make the furniture in smaller parts to enable a successful delivery.
The lead time for this item is usually 8-10 weeks. This is the time it takes for your order to arrive into the UK.
If you need something sooner the please visit our clearance page here: https://www.amode.co.uk/offers.html
August & Christmas Shutdown
During August production in our factory is closed for 2 to 4 weeks for the annual summer holidays. Orders placed in the run up to August, and within the month of August will have their delivery lead times affected. Orders placed in August will mean that the lead time quoted for your order will be effective from the 1st of September. Orders placed in the 4 to 8 weeks leading up to August will have their lead times effected on a pro-rata basis.
During the month of December a 2 week holiday period is also to be added to the standard leadtime. Production is stopped during this period, so if you order is being produced between this period please bear in mind that this can affect your standard lead time.