Thanks to the large range of colour and finish options the Muse range can be either dressed up or dressed down depending the the colour scheme or style that you want to achieve.
Heath Drinks Cabinet, Veneer
The Heath Drink Cabinet is composed of five doors, with a unique sunken recessed top, positioned to create relationships between lines and surfaces which are decidedly original and highly effective. The visual and structural dynamism of the Heath drinks cabinet does not however overlook a focus on details in the manufacture, with the 45° mitre joints between the side and front panels and recessed top that allow you to play with different materials, such as wood or marble, to create an entirely unique design.
Available with two internal options: Option 1: A row of two middle height internal shelves. Option 2: a fully-loaded drinks cabinet internal including wine racks, glass racks, two drawers and storage sections.
The sophisticated architectural metal legs are available in a stylish brushed brass metal tips.
Bespoke customisations are available on this piece.DETAILS
Dimensions: L120 x D50 x H146cm approxOPTIONS
Lead Times: usually 8-10 weeks (please see current lead time below)
Assembly & Installation:
- Our standard white glove delivery service includes assembly of your furniture in the room of your choice & removal of packaing materials.
- We install heavier items with 4 up to 10 men.
- If a crane is needed we can also arrange this.
- We do not wall hang items such as mirrors or complex installations.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday with a 3 hour timeslot.
Please contact us for a delivery quote.
- We will need to know about access through your property when you place an order.
- As the furniture is bespoke we can manufacture based on your access.
- If access is tight we can make the furniture in smaller parts to enable a successful delivery.
The lead time for this item is usually 8-10 weeks. This is the time it takes for your order to arrive into the UK.
If you need something sooner the please visit our clearance page here: https://www.amode.co.uk/offers.html
August & Christmas Shutdown
During August production in our factory is closed for 2 to 4 weeks for the annual summer holidays. Orders placed in the run up to August, and within the month of August will have their delivery lead times affected. Orders placed in August will mean that the lead time quoted for your order will be effective from the 1st of September. Orders placed in the 4 to 8 weeks leading up to August will have their lead times effected on a pro-rata basis.
During the month of December a 2 week holiday period is also to be added to the standard leadtime. Production is stopped during this period, so if you order is being produced between this period please bear in mind that this can affect your standard lead time.