Add a collection of different sized scatter cushions in a range of complimentary colours and prints to accentuate the laid-back, casual feel of the Minerale sofa.
Minerale Corner SofaDETAILS
The Minerale corner sofa is an exercise in comfort and laid-back living. The reverse-seam detailing creates exposed edges that gives a deconstructed, architectural look and the bold proportions, linear aesthetic and relaxed upholstering offer extreme comfort and flatter any modern space.
BUILD & QUALITY
This sofa is handmade in our workshops by a team of skilled seamstresses, pattern cutters, upholsterers and frame builders. The highest quality materials and standards are employed in the construction of this sofa.
CHOICES & OPTIONS
This sofa can be upholstered in a wide range of fabric or leather materials in a range of modern colours. The sofa is also available in a selection of size options, and the chaise longue can be positioned on either the left or right side. The upholstering of the Minerale will have a more loose and relaxed finish, with reverse-seam detailing.FEATURES
- Large, comfortable proportions
- Reverse seam stitch detailing
- Available in leather or fabric upholstery
- Available as a standard sofa, sofa bed or as a corner sofa
- Designed & Made to the highest quality standards
- Feather filled back cushions
- Feather & foam mix seat cushions
Sizing and Modularity
The Minerale corner sofa is available in the following sizes:
L282 x D245cm - Small
L302 x D245cm - Medium
L322 x D245cm - Large
L107 x D107cm - Footstool
L62cm - Headrest
The corner can be positioned either on the left or on the right. The positioning of the corner on the left or right side is always based on looking at the sofa from the front.
Made in Italy
Fir wooden structure
Seat cushions: in feather & foam
Back cushions: in feather
Seat suspension: highly resistant elasticated belts
Seat height: 43cm
Seat depth: 62cm
Sofa armrest width: 25cm
Armchair armrest width: 17.5cm
Wooden hidden feet
Feet height: 6cm
Leather: Seat and back cushion covers removable only
Fabric: All covers are completely removable
Assembly & Installation:
- Our standard white glove delivery service includes assembly of your furniture in the room of your choice & removal of packaing materials.
- We install heavier items with 4 up to 10 men.
- If a crane is needed we can also arrange this.
- We do not wall hang items such as mirrors or complex installations.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday with a 3 hour timeslot.
Please contact us for a delivery quote.
- We will need to know about access through your property when you place an order.
- As the furniture is bespoke we can manufacture based on your access.
- If access is tight we can make the furniture in smaller parts to enable a successful delivery.
The lead time for this item is usually 8-10 weeks. This is the time it takes for your order to arrive into the UK.
If you need something sooner the please visit our clearance page here: https://www.amode.co.uk/offers.html
August & Christmas Shutdown
During August production in our factory is closed for 2 to 4 weeks for the annual summer holidays. Orders placed in the run up to August, and within the month of August will have their delivery lead times affected. Orders placed in August will mean that the lead time quoted for your order will be effective from the 1st of September. Orders placed in the 4 to 8 weeks leading up to August will have their lead times effected on a pro-rata basis.
During the month of December a 2 week holiday period is also to be added to the standard leadtime. Production is stopped during this period, so if you order is being produced between this period please bear in mind that this can affect your standard lead time.