Noemi Dining Chair
The unique angular form of the Noemi dining chair offers a contemporary, modern take on a classic design. The Noemi dining chair is framed by sleek lines with a stylish, minimalist shape making it suitable for any modern dining room. The diverse angles of the legs and frame add a level of sophistication and style which won’t be ignored. Expertly crafted with solid wood legs, you can choose from our extensive range of luxury fabrics and leathers to suit your style.
BUILD & QUALITY
The Noemi dining chair is designed and made by a skilled collective of furniture makers, pattern-cutters and upholsterers who have the utmost level of care and attention.OPTIONS
- Available in a wide range of fabric & leather upholstery options. Customers own material incurs additional shipping and handling fees.
- Bespoke customisations also available.
- Size: W50 x D57 x H76. Seat height: 49cm.
Assembly & Installation:
- Our standard white glove delivery service includes assembly of your furniture in the room of your choice & removal of packaing materials.
- We install heavier items with 4 up to 10 men.
- If a crane is needed we can also arrange this.
- We do not wall hang items such as mirrors or complex installations.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday with a 3 hour timeslot.
Please contact us for a delivery quote.
- We will need to know about access through your property when you place an order.
- As the furniture is bespoke we can manufacture based on your access.
- If access is tight we can make the furniture in smaller parts to enable a successful delivery.
The lead time for this item is usually 8-10 weeks. This is the time it takes for your order to arrive into the UK.
If you need something sooner the please visit our clearance page here: https://www.amode.co.uk/offers.html
August & Christmas Shutdown
During August production in our factory is closed for 2 to 4 weeks for the annual summer holidays. Orders placed in the run up to August, and within the month of August will have their delivery lead times affected. Orders placed in August will mean that the lead time quoted for your order will be effective from the 1st of September. Orders placed in the 4 to 8 weeks leading up to August will have their lead times effected on a pro-rata basis.
During the month of December a 2 week holiday period is also to be added to the standard leadtime. Production is stopped during this period, so if you order is being produced between this period please bear in mind that this can affect your standard lead time.