Opera Round Marble Dining Table
The Opera dining table range is a chic collection of sophisticated round tables which add stylish elegance to your dining room. Their luxurious marble top is offset by a stunning industrial style metal frame. Available in a beautiful selection of marbles in either Carrara, Black Marquinia, Perfetto Brown, Emperador Brown or Calacatta Gold and a selection of metal bases in either chrome, brushed aluminium, black, white, copper, brass or grey metal.DETAILS
Top: Polished Marble, various optionsOPTIONS
Base: Metal, various options
Small: D100 x H74cm
Medium: D110 x H74cm
Large: D120 x H74cm
Bar Table: D110 x H100cm
Lead Times: usually 8-10 weeks (please see current lead time below)
Assembly & Installation:
- Our standard white glove delivery service includes assembly of your furniture in the room of your choice & removal of packaing materials.
- We install heavier items with 4 up to 10 men.
- If a crane is needed we can also arrange this.
- We do not wall hang items such as mirrors or complex installations.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday with a 3 hour timeslot.
Please contact us for a delivery quote.
- We will need to know about access through your property when you place an order.
- As the furniture is bespoke we can manufacture based on your access.
- If access is tight we can make the furniture in smaller parts to enable a successful delivery.
The lead time for this item is usually 8-10 weeks. This is the time it takes for your order to arrive into the UK.
If you need something sooner the please visit our clearance page here: https://www.amode.co.uk/offers.html
August & Christmas Shutdown
During August production in our factory is closed for 2 to 4 weeks for the annual summer holidays. Orders placed in the run up to August, and within the month of August will have their delivery lead times affected. Orders placed in August will mean that the lead time quoted for your order will be effective from the 1st of September. Orders placed in the 4 to 8 weeks leading up to August will have their lead times effected on a pro-rata basis.
During the month of December a 2 week holiday period is also to be added to the standard leadtime. Production is stopped during this period, so if you order is being produced between this period please bear in mind that this can affect your standard lead time.