The Space range is modern, but with pure lines and form so that any piece of the range can easily fit into any interior style scheme. There are numerous colour options ranging from neutral to bold to daring - use the extensive colour palette to express your sense of style.
Space Sideboard, 4 Drawer, 4 Door (SS240I) 240cm
The Space collection is a highly popular range of sideboards that are designed for modern living. These Space units can be used in either the dining room as a sideboard, or in the living room as a taller TV cabinet.
The sideboards are also available with optional clear acrylic or metal cylinder feet. Adding feet will raise the unit up and create a light, airy effect.
The Space range comes with a push-click opening mechanism that allows the doors and drawers to open by simply pressing on the front.
Available in a choice of matt lacquer or high gloss lacquer in 30 different contemporary colours, or in a choice of oak wood veneers. We also have additional options available on request including RAL.
4 drawers (top section)
4 doors (bottom section)
Bespoke specifications available on request
2 adjustable wooden internal shelves (middle height, 1 per door)
The internals will be the same colour as the external including the shelves
- A luxury sideboard unit, designed for optimum storage
- Available in a wide range or matt, gloss or wood veneers
- Push-click opening mechanism
- 2 depth options (along with bespoke sizes on request)
- 2 height options (along with bespoke sizes on request)
- Extremely high quality piece
- Available fully assembled
- Bespoke options available on request
- Part of the Space Furniture Collection
Depth: 45cm or 55cm
Height: 67cm or 83cm (with 2cm plinth)
Lead Times: usually 8-10 weeks (please see current lead time below)
The unit as standard will have a 2cm plinth, however you can choose to have acrylic, metal cylinder or metal shaped feet which will raise the total height of the unit. The following table shows the available feet options and corresponding heights. The feet will be lacquered in the same colour as the body of the unit. If the unit is made in a wood veneer the feet will be in the closest lacquer colour.
Assembly & Installation:
- Our standard white glove delivery service includes assembly of your furniture in the room of your choice & removal of packaing materials.
- We install heavier items with 4 up to 10 men.
- If a crane is needed we can also arrange this.
- We do not wall hang items such as mirrors or complex installations.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday with a 3 hour timeslot.
Please contact us for a delivery quote.
- We will need to know about access through your property when you place an order.
- As the furniture is bespoke we can manufacture based on your access.
- If access is tight we can make the furniture in smaller parts to enable a successful delivery.
The lead time for this item is usually 8-10 weeks. This is the time it takes for your order to arrive into the UK.
If you need something sooner the please visit our clearance page here: https://www.amode.co.uk/offers.html
August & Christmas Shutdown
During August production in our factory is closed for 2 to 4 weeks for the annual summer holidays. Orders placed in the run up to August, and within the month of August will have their delivery lead times affected. Orders placed in August will mean that the lead time quoted for your order will be effective from the 1st of September. Orders placed in the 4 to 8 weeks leading up to August will have their lead times effected on a pro-rata basis.
During the month of December a 2 week holiday period is also to be added to the standard leadtime. Production is stopped during this period, so if you order is being produced between this period please bear in mind that this can affect your standard lead time.